Top ten reasons to carry a handkerchief:
In the modern age of disposable paper products, the humble handkerchief has become a bit of an anachronism. Still, One would think that with all the “green” hoo-hah these days that more people would see the intrinsic value in this little piece of cloth. So, here is my top ten list for reason to carry a handkerchief.
10. Runny noses.
9. Handy for a sweaty brow.
8. Makes a nice impromptu packaging for loose items.
7. In dire circumstances, works as a bandage.
6. Works as an emergency tie down when cordage isn’t available.
5. It’s a handy make shift garot.
4. Makes a good gag for mouthy prisoners.
3. White ones are internationally recognized as a sign of peace.
2. For those times You need a napkin and didn’t remember to bring one.
1. It just looks classy to whip one out.